A Life CARE Plan is a holistic approach that helps families respond to challenges caused by aging or disability. The goal of a Life CARE Plan is to promote and maintain the good health, independence, safety, well-being, and quality of life for you or your loved one.
Life CARE Planning focuses on far more than healthcare issues. Gone are the days when planning just wasn't necessary. We often work together, with a skilled elder law attorney, financial planner, accountant, and our Elder Care Coordinator, marrying the idea of coordinating services, estate planning, elder law planning, asset protection, financial planning, and tax planning.
What is an Elder Care Coordinator?
Your Elder Care Coordinator has specific skills and knowledge to help you or your family member attain the highest quality of life, given your particular needs and goals.
An Elder Care Coordinator helps your family develop, implement and monitor care arrangements and works with your integrated team of advisors to help ensure financial resources are maximized. Your Elder Care Coordinator is involved in discussions about finding and paying for care and helping you weigh the financial implications for decisions.
Our Elder Care Coordinator's services include:
• Providing education on a variety of long-term care issues.
• Identifying community resources and eligibility for those resources.
• Helping clients and families identify care issues and assist in solving them.
• Conducting assessments to identify needs and goals.
• Assisting with identifying, arranging, and monitoring care services.
• Providing reasonable support and resources to caregivers.
• Coordinating with medical and health providers.
• Assisting with coordinating transfers to new living environments.
• Acting as a liaison to families at a distance, making sure things are going well and alerting families to concerns.
• Guiding the client and family through the maze of long-term care issues.
• Aiding families with crisis intervention.
• Developing a Life CARE Plan.
Your Life CARE Plan is customized to fit your needs and goals. You are in the driver’s seat. Your Life CARE Plan can then provide you the road map to follow to achieve your care needs and financial goals. And, when changes occur, we stay with you every step of the way to help you shift to another road as it becomes necessary. Contact us today to learn more.